Sun & UV exposure is responsible for most of the visible aging of your skin, far more than all other factors combined. Yes, UV rays from the sun are the primary cause of wrinkles, pigmentation, sun spots, reduced skin elasticity, the degradation of skin texture, and many other signs of skin aging. In fact, many scientific estimates have shown that up to 80-90% of how young or old you look for your age is due to how much sun exposure you’ve sustained.
- Sun Exposure May Cause Up To 90% Of The Visible Changes Attributed To Aging
- UV Exposure Seems To Be Responsible For 80% Of Visible Facial Aging Signs
- Sun Damage Affects All Layers Of Your Skin
- Cumulative Sun Exposure Is The Most Significant Controllable Factor In Skin Aging
- Facial Sun Damage Is Significantly Correlated With How Old Women Look For Their Age
- Your Number Of Wrinkles Is Significantly Related To Your Total Hours Of Lifetime Sun Exposure
- Women With Lower Levels Of Sun Exposure Look 8-16 Years Younger Than Those With Higher Levels Of Sun Exposure
Always use the sun block and UV protection formula products.